The 7th annual Weyauwega International Film Festival – November 8-11, 2017
At the historic Gerold Opera House in Weyauwega, Wisconsin.
FULL SCHEDULE AND FILM DESCRIPTIONS FOR 2017 COMING SOON!
Here is the list of outstanding films awarded at the 2016 Weyauwega International Film Festival…
- Animated Film – BLIND EYES Directed by Yifan Hu – USA/Japan
- Foreign Language Film – ESEL (CARRY ON) Directed by Rafael Haider – Austria
- Short Documentary – THE LAST JEW IN THE VILLAGE Directed by Rufat Asadov – Azerbaijan
- Feature Documentary – WRITTEN OFF Directed by Molly Hermann – USA
- Short Narrative – CURED Directed by Adam Zuehlke – USA
- Feature Narrative – HALFWAY Directed by Ben Caird – USA